Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Magic Marketing Suite! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website, located at https://magicmarketingsuite.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Magic Marketing Suite’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
License to Use the Website
Unless otherwise stated, Magic Marketing Suite and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are permitted to view, download and print pages from the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from the website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Magic Marketing Suite reserves the right to restrict access to areas of the website, or indeed the entire website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
In these terms and conditions, “user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Magic Marketing Suite a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Magic Marketing Suite the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be defamatory or unlawful, infringe any third party’s legal rights, or be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Magic Marketing Suite or a third party.
Magic Marketing Suite reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; or
- Use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Limitations of Liability
Magic Marketing Suite will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Magic Marketing Suite has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You agree to indemnify Magic Marketing Suite and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, your user content or your breach of these terms and conditions.
Variation of These Terms and Conditions
Magic Marketing Suite may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time at our discretion. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Magic Marketing Suite in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with governing laws, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the applicable jurisdiction.